- Wednesday, 07 June 2017
An application for 40 x Category 1 RACGP Points will be made for this meeting.
Presentations will include:
- The Mediterranean Diet: improvement in cardiovascular health and cognitive function
- Cardiotoxicity of chemotherapeutic agents – recommended monitoring and management
- Identification, diagnosis and assessment of Atrial Fibrillation
- A review of how and when NOAC’s should be deployed in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation or those at risk for DVT
- Haematology experts will address the role of the approved NOAC reversal agents
- Surgical and Endovascular treatment of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms in South Australia.
The St Andrew’s Medical Centre
Level 3, 321 South Terrace, Adelaide
NEW* Date: Saturday 29th July 2017
Time: 8.30am – 2.00pm
To register for this meeting or for additional information:
or Fax: 08 8202 6698. Please advise any dietary requests.