Adelaide Cardiology Nursing Education Program
Adelaide Cardiology is committed to supporting Primary Health Care Nurses deliver best-practice cardiology care, we believe that a collaborative approach to patient care will improve cardiovascular disease outcomes. Our Doctors provide on-going education and clinical support to ensure that Practice Nurses are kept up to date with any clinical and technological advances that will assist in patient care. We welcome you to participate in our program.
A certificate of attendance will be provided for this meeting
The Cardiology Review will include Heart Failure:
- Our new Nurse Led Heart Optimisation Clinic
- Clinical recommendations re: medication titration and a review of Heart Failure medical management
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Patient Support and Technical Updates in Devices
- Issues associated with (ICD’s and Pacemakers) end of life
- Remote monitoring capabilities for Cardiac Defibrillators and Pacemakers
- Interventional Procedures : Post procedure patient management/education and antiplatelet therapy (duration and issues associated with bleeding and some surgical procedures).
At the conclusion of the meeting, delegates are invited to participate in a tour of the new state-of-the-art Coronary Care Unit at St Andrew’s Hospital.
Venue: St Andrew’s Medical Centre
Level 3, 321 South Terrace, Adelaide
Date: Saturday 17th March 2018
Time: 8.30am - 12noonMorning Tea will be provided - please advise any dietary requestsTo register for this meeting or for additional information:
Phone 0428 287 952 or Fax: 08 8202 6698.